Friday, June 20, 2008

Dwight: Warrior Princess

Oh my gosh. I was crying this morning. Not because I burnt my foot in a George Foreman grill, but because I watched a video in which Rainn Wilson (Dwight) was dressed as Xena warrior princess. Rainn dressed like several iconic figures in a photoshoot with Entertainment Weekly. The videos from the photoshoots where he is dressed as characters from Xena: Warrior Princess, Star Trek, The Sopranos, and MacGyver can be found at the link below. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20207076_20207714,00.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

Hostgator Web Hosting
Assassin's Creed 2 Review
How To Play Magic The Gathering

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Husqvarna Chain Saw