Monday, July 30, 2007

Season 3 Finale

I was happy with this finale.

It may not have been the funniest episode, but it had some funny moments and definitely a great ending.

I cannot believe Ryan got the job!

One of my favorite parts was when Michael was bragging about how he knows everyone at corporate so Jim asks him who one man is and Michael goes "Oh yea, that's Beardy!" Jim goes to introduce himself to "Beardy" but Michael stops him before he does.

Dwight's greatest dream of owning a bed and breakfast with Satan that does not have cable, but wait, he will have a salary of $80,000 a year!

I wonder what happened with Karen and Jim. She will definitely not be happy if Jim and Pam go out to dinner. I do not think Jim will ever want to leave Scranton... at least the people... or at least ONE PERSON... I like Karen, but I like Pam more and she belongs with Jim. Karen and Jim have to break up! Team Pam! I wonder if Pam and Jim are going out on a date or just as friends. I guess we will have to wait until September 27 to find out.

Jan had some, well, interesting news... when I read the description of the episode it said "Jan has some exciting news for Michael." and I immediately thought that she was pregnant. However, that was definitely not the case. She had breast enhancement surgery. I cannot believe that Jan has gone so crazy. She is like a psycho. I always thought of her as a strict, hardworking businesswoman. After I heard the CFO Randall say that she smokes at work, misses work for weeks at a time, spends most of her time shopping online, visits Scranton frequently, etc. I guess dating Michael Scott can do some crazy things to a person.

I thought that it was funny when Creed told Pam "I remember what you said (at the beach), it is all in my blog." Then, Ryan is like "A couple months ago Creed asked me to create a blog but wanting to save the world from Creed's thoughts, I just opened up a Word document and typed a URL on the top. I read it. It is surprising, even for the internet."

The only thing that I wish would have happened is something with Dwangela. I think they should get married. They are a good couple because, well, they both have quirks and are both a little bit weird. Angela Schrute. Has a ring to it. Doesn't it?

No comments: